Saturday 16 April 2011

need to get off the laptop

Assalamualaikum..

as you know..or you might not know..i'm having my final exam in a month (?) away..haha...(?) means that im not really counting down the days..time has been flying by..im near to end my study..yet im getting lazy and lazy..well still can say im busy..with youtube-ing, movie-ing..ahh its just too dangerous studying while having my computer besides me.. i can't live without you ♬...bahahahaha..

luckily i don't have much money to spend..if not~~ -sigh-
plus, now i need to consider things to ship back to malaysia..

ok ok..promise after this i will shutting it down..stop playing around and just concentrate on study..
please pray for me..thank you and bye2~~

p/s: please check my grammar and tell me in a nice way if there is any mistake. it would be greatly appreciated and i thank you very much..saranghaeyo!!

im working hard right now..please accept this

No comments:

Post a Comment